Saturday, January 23, 2010

Enjoy...........


Enjoy - that's exactly what I did today. My son and his friends arrived for a late lunch of chili and sandwiches after skiing. Gotta love the energy of 20 somethings! Lots of football trash talk about the playoffs tomorrow and lots of laughs. Not much to clean up since they took all the leftovers to get themselves through the games tomorrow - so I had time to stamp. The clean and simple challenge at SCS this week was to use teal, white and another color. I love clean and simple cards - they are my favorite. Ahhh you are thinking, "Here is where she starts the 'enjoy the simple things in life' speech!" Nope - all I have to say is there isn't a better way to end your day than with a spot of pumpkin pie................

9 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Super-cute; I love it! The new border punch looks fantastic against the teal! Really pops off the screen.

So, the question of my week is: Is black considered a color? I ask 'cuz I made a card for this challenge and didn't link up to SCS 'cuz I used teal, white, pumpkin, and black ... I posted it on my blog, though, and asked my readers to answer the "is black considered a color" question. No one responded so I still don't know, LOL.

Wish there was an SCS rule book to refer to ...!

Teresa Kline said...

I adore this card, I wish I had that word "enjoy", I use it all the time...your card is gorgeous, I do luv the C&S...just beautfiul and the colors are fabo together...have a wonderful day!


enjoy *~*

Barb said...

Ah......color. I'm so tired of black and grey and brown. Spring, we need you!!!

Kim said...

GREAT card Linda! Love the pop that the pumpkin pie brings to this card! I Enjoy'ed' it very much!!

Paper Art Diva-Stephanie Daughtrey said...

Love it, as usual!

Mary Fish said...

My immediate thought was "boing!" These colors are wonderful together and the bold text really pops with the button! Hugs, M

Melissa said...

Who wouldn't enjoy this card? Full of color and fun! Love it!

Thanks for your sweet words on my blog!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

So fun!!

I love the big corduroy brad in the center.

Carla said...

I agree, your card is so full of fun and color... awesome! Hugs,