Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday........to me!

My daughter said last week the day after her birthday:  "Being the Birthday Girl is exhausting!"  Yesterday was my birthday and today I agree with her.  But any day that involves presents and cake is a great one!  I thought I would share with you some cards I received from some of my best stamping pals....


Barb, my walking partner and stamping cohort, sent me this beautiful blue wintry card. The wish really means we wish for those flakes to stay away until we get our morning miles done!


Then the California Girl herself sent me these wonderful dancing flowers!  Yep Patti MacLeith lives in the Golden State - not a flake in sight!



Carla Bazhenow created this buttoned-down beauty that will remind me all winter that there really are flowers waiting under all that snow!



This stylish, classic card with the sweet sentiment came from Mary Fish.  I'm keeping it handy so if anyone in my family gives me a hard time I am going to wave this around  :-)

See you Thursday with this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge........I hear there will be a Celebrity Guest Artist!

8 comments:

Pam~ said...

Happy Belated Birthday Linda! Love the cards you received!

lisa808 said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Mickey Roberts said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Linda!

Carla said...

Happy Birthday Linda!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday. Hugs,

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Linda!! I wish you a wonderful year!! So happy you had a good birthday!
Smiles,
Lesley

Mary Fish said...

You ARE a gem! Congrats on the birthday and thanks for sharing my card. I'm honored! Hugs, Your Fearless Leader-M

Debbie Henderson said...

Happy Belated birthday! What a great bunch of friends. The cards are all lovely. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Nance Leedy said...

Happy, happy belated birthday to you, Linda! Many hugs and wishes for a wonderful year ahead of you.
Cheers to you! Nance