Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guest Stamper - Trina




My friend Trina is a very creative and talented stamper.  She designed these invitations for her son's wedding using Cards and Pockets folders and Stampin' Up stamps.  She spent hours overlaying images and embossing.  The results were gorgeous!  Her description of this amazing project:

"I created these wedding invitations for my son’s wedding. His fiancée, Jessica, and I decided on the invitation pocket fold and colors. Sam and Jessica made all of the decisions regarding the wording of the invitations and the other information. I purchased the precut invitation card stock (cream puff) and precut invitation mats. I cut the cream puff cardstock for the inserts by hand. Sam and I created all of the printing on my home computer. I stamped and heat embossed the flower, leaf, and butterfly designs on the front of the envelopes, envelope liners, and invitation pocket fold fronts and inside. They were my own designs. I also stamped the monograms on the front of the invitation belly band. The dinner menus and favors matched the invitations. Making these invitations was a true labor of love!"
 


She has entered her design into a contest at Cards and Pockets.  If you would like to vote for her - click here.  Scroll down to Petrina Zimmerman under the DIY category.



1 comment:

library barb said...

And when they were done, she moved on to designing, sewing and hand beading her mother-of-the-groom dress!