Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Into the Night.......FMS 205






When I look at this card I think of Snoopy typing on the roof of his doghouse......It was a dark and stormy night.........

The ink was hardly dry when my daughter swooped into my craft room and said ...... oh wow this is perfect for my friend's Halloween birthday.....and just like that my card disappeared into the dark and stormy night..... 


Rita gave us a cool banner to play with at Freshly Made Sketches this week. I used the big sentiment from Howl-o-ween Treat and images from Among the Branches, Amazing Birthday and Happy Scenes along with Happy Haunting DSP.   Hope you play along!



14 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

So cool! Love your stamping on the banner and your layering...I can definitely see why your card got snapped up and disappeared into the night! ;)

Amy O said...

I love how you've combined all of these cute Halloween images to make a perfect card for your daughter's friend. You're lucky I don't live close by -- I'd be swooping in to steal lots of your cards! :)

Amy Rohl said...

Your card is fabulous, I'm in love with the mix of stamps and textures! What a great sketch, can't wait to play along!

Dawn Tidd said...

So fun, Linda! I know Erin's friend will love this!

Jen Mitchell said...

Trick or treat and everything sweet. Erin sure knows a winner when she sees one! This is dark and stormy, and super scary! Loooove it!

Cindy Lovell said...

Just awesome,Linda!!! I love the stamping and the details!! Awesome!!!

Karren said...

This is so cool and perfect for a Halloween birthday. Your daughter has good taste :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Linda you always are sooooo creative! LOVE how your trimmed out one row of BATS from the DSP! So cute! Hugs

Jen Brum said...

What a great card Linda! I love the Halloween theme and know exactly why your daughter scooped it up!!! Love the tree and the bird! So perfect!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic Halloween card Linda! Love the fun stamped sentiment and star studded background!

Jen Timko said...

I love the combination of textures! And those eyes....so fabulous!

Cindy Hall said...

This card just couldn't be any better, Linda! I especially love the stamping on the banner; everything is so well placed, and with the sentiment, creates a really cool scene. Perfect choices of DSPs, too!

Rita W said...

As a star lover, I am so in love with your card. Halloween plus stars is a winner in my book. I love it!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love it! You've used a combination of cool colours and great stamp sets! Your Halloween card rocks!