Sunday, June 5, 2016

Grandpa Pal - PP298, MOJO450








Miss E has her own names for all of her grandparents.  I love that she still calls us Amma and Hey Hey.  Her other grandfather is named Hal and he has a white mustache.  I thought this card would be perfect for her to give him on Father's Day. She will be adding her own personal touches - and more stamping I am sure - to the inside. And what does she call him?  Grandpa Pal of course! 



Join us this week at The Paper Players and make a card for that guy in your life!






My design was inspired by the tall and skinny sketch this week at Mojo Monday.  The card measures 3 1/2 by 5 1/2.


                                       

10 comments:

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful card, Linda! I like the patterned papers you used and the color scheme.

Claire Broadwater said...

Linda, this is just perfect for Miss Emma to give her Grandpa! I love her names for you and your hubby! So fun! The color combo is perfect and I love the twine and dots! Thank you for making my theme shine this week! XX

Lori said...

What a fun Father's Day card! I'm sure Grandpa Pal will be thrilled to receive it. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...Grandpa Pal will love it too! What a great card.

Karren said...

This is just fabulous, Amma! That white mustache is a hoot!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

This is so cute! Love it. Hugs.

laurie said...

That's a cute post...what sweet names she has for all of you! Her other grandpa will really enjoy this card...complete with her special touches inside!

Nance Leedy said...

LOVE it, Amma! A whimsical mix of papers that' just perfect for an Emma card to Grampa Pal. Such cute names she has for all of you. :-)

Colleen Begley said...

Love these colors together. Super cute "Grandpa" card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this card Linda and the story that goes along with it - I'm sure Emma, and Grandpa, will appreciate it too!