Monday, January 22, 2018

You're Welcome - CTS255






Bad News:  It was cold in Florida last week!

Good News: Walking around  Disney World in jeans and sweatshirts is actually far better than walking around in 90 degree heat!  

Bad News:  We are home and it is a cold freezing rain kind of day.

Good News:  My Stampin' Up! order arrived today!

Bad news:  I missed a friend's birthday while we were gone.

Good News:  The new set Birthday Wit helped me out.......and the inside sentiment says "You're Welcome!"  Funny stuff!



And as for our Disney Days it was all good news......Emma loved meeting all the characters she possibly could.....




I used the sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch this week along with the set Birthday Wit and Painted With Love Specialty Paper.





7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Linda, I LOve your wit, your card, and that darling little grand with Minnie, too! Thanks for sharing it all with us at CTS!!!
=]

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Love the sentiment. :) And sweet picture of the little missy too! I'm sure that she enjoyed every second of it!!

Dawn Tidd said...

I wish that sentiment was true! Love those DP's. All that gold should make up for being late! Emma looks excited! Bet it was fun watching her last week. :)

LeAnne said...

I love the card, especially in the colors you used, but the look on Emma's face is just PRICELESS. LOVE it!

HJ said...

Beautiful card and picture. I think that DSP is my favorite in new catty. Great sentiment!Have a great day!

Cindy Beach said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love the pretty colors and the gold makes them pop! Glad you had fun at Disney in spite of the weather.

Brian King said...

Good News: This is a super-wonderful card, and she'll forgive you. <3